Wednesday 17 November 2010

Logo


Hello Everyone

Here is our logo design. I have incorporated imagery from all our drawings made during the logo ideas workshop I ran in Ceuta. There is a star to represent each partner country - the colours are taken from all our flags - on a background of inspirational purple. At the centre is a merging of all the colours which is symbolic for our combined ideas, nationalities and group learning.

I do hope everyone is happy with it.
It was great to meet you all in Ceuta - I think it is a fantastic partnership!

Best wishes

Alison

Alison Walton-Robson
Creative Director
Headway Arts
E:HeadwayT@aol.com


1 comment:

  1. Dear Alison,
    You did a great job. I would like to thank you on behalf of my association.Here in Turkey we have a saying."Work done would not be worse" You evaluated all of our opinions and decided to draw a summary.I think the idea that fingers or hands were Omars and Stevens.I am quite sure that Omar will be happy to see the logo.Anyway thanks again. I hope our project will be as beautiful as our logo and we will do our best for the humanity

    ReplyDelete